Salem Comprehensive Treatment Center is proud to offer patients a truly personalized treatment experience as they take the necessary steps to overcome their addictions to opioids. The needs of each and every patient are assessed so that a detailed treatment plan is created to meet those needs. Given the fact that our treatment planning process is structured this way, the cost of treatment at Salem Comprehensive Treatment Center can be different from patient to patient. For this reason, our staff of dedicated professionals discusses the cost of treatment before a patient begins receiving care.
The following payment polices are enforced at our center and are communicated to patients when scheduling an assessment for admission:
- Cash is an accepted method of payment, however, we cannot accept personal checks.
- We only accept payment at our center and cannot authorize any payment over the phone.
- All payments must be paid in full and upfront.
Additionally, the following policies apply to those individuals who wish to use their insurance to pay for treatment:
- Our staff can verify insurance benefits and eligibility prior to a prospective patient’s assessment.
- Insurance patients are still required to pay for services upfront. Our center can provide these patients with a billing statement so that they can be reimbursed by their insurance company at a later time.
If you have any further questions pertaining to Salem Comprehensive Treatment Center’s payment policies and procedures, feel free to contact us. We are happy to discuss the cost of your care and can schedule an assessment on a day and at a time that is convenient for you.